Ragi or finger millet is one of the most nutritious and healthy cereals. Check out the many health benefits of Ragi here - 7 Health Benefits of Ragi
- Ragi (Finger Millet) flour 1 cup
- Ghee ½ cup
- Palm Sugar ½ cup
- Grated Fresh Coconut ¼ cup
- Black Sesame 2 tbsp
- Groundnuts 2 tbsp
- Almonds 8-10
- Cardamom powder ¼ tsp
- In a shallow pan and low heat, dry roast black sesame, groundnuts and grated fresh coconut separately. Keep them aside to cool.
- Remove the skin from the groundnuts.
- Add a tsp of ghee to the pan and toast the almonds for a minute or two and keep them aside.
- Add the Ragi flour to the pan along with 2-3 tbsp of ghee and roast for 15-20 minutes. Add more ghee if needed.
- Add the roasted almonds, groundnuts, coconut and black sesame. Keep stirring.
- Add the palm sugar and cardamom powder. Stir for another 2 minutes.
- Take off the heat and let it cool.
- Apply ghee onto your palm; take 3-4 tbsp of the mixture and roll into a ladoo. Add more ghee if needed to make a firm, round ladoo.
Ragi being a wonder millet grain, Yoga Netri brings exclusive easy to follow recipes at home
Check out Yoga Netri's collection of free Ragi recipes' eCookbooks which is the ultimate resource for cooking. You can easily download and print out each eBook for easy reference while cooking. Click on the link to download the Ebook. - coming soon